A note to our community about COVID-19.
At Renozee™, the health and safety of the community we serve is our top priority. So we’re adapting, and thinking of ways we can help you adapt, too. Above all, we’ll continue to be here for you: our real estate investors and contractors. We’ll get through this together by staying informed, making safe choices and supporting each other.
Information for real estate investors
What can I do to help contractors at this time?
- Keep supporting contractors when safe and possible. If a contractor has done good work for you on your project, consider giving their business a boost with good ratings and reviews.
- Minimize contact by using the Renozee™ App to connect with contractors, discuss project details, and share project photos.
- Pay your contractor through a secure digital payment solution to avoid the physical handling of cash, checks and credit cards. Check out the Renozee™ App for our mobile payment tool.
- Keep your distance. Wear a cloth face cover. Make sure your space is well ventilated. Also, don’t be afraid to ask your contractor to wear protective gear
What safety measures are contractors taking?
Renozee™ is encouraging contractors to review CDC safety guidelines and pledge to take preventive measures to limit their - and your - exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from real estate investors
- Wear cloth face covers during the job
- Wear gloves during the job
- Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
Information for contractors
What steps should I take right now?
- If you want or need to postpone appointments, contact your real estate investors as soon as possible.
- Let real estate investors know you’re taking their health and safety seriously by keeping up to date on CDC guidelines.
- Prepare for fluctuations in demand. We expect demand to increase as COVID-19 is addressed.
We encourage you to stay safe. If you choose to take a job, based on the CDC’s current recommendation, wear a cloth face cover, wash your hands frequently and distance yourself from real estate investors while you work.
If your local health officials are restricting activity, make sure you follow their directions - some services are considered essential, and others are not.
If you are looking for further assistance, you can contact our Renozee™ Support team directly.
What is COVID-19?
A coronavirus is a virus that causes respiratory infections. COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus.
According to the CDC, the most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness and dry cough. COVID-19 can be easily spread by people who are asymptomatic — people who don’t feel ill at all. Older people and those with underlying medical problems are more likely to develop serious illness. People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention.
How do I stop the spread?
Here’s what the CDC recommends:
- Wash your hands. Washing them thoroughly for at least 30 seconds with soap and water helps kill the virus. An alcohol-based hand rub is the next best option if you can’t wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact. Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Cover your mouth and nose. Everyone should wear a cloth face cover in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Use your elbow, not your hands. Or use a tissue, and then throw it away immediately.
- Clean and disinfect. Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks.
- Monitor your health daily. Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19.
Where can I get more info?
The situation is changing hour by hour. We recommend listening to the CDC and your local health officials. Some states and counties have stricter guidelines in place.